So I have been working this bug. Basically the problem was that pdf.js did not remember the page rotation of the PDF. This was somewhat more involved than my previous two bugs. I was still working the web directory, but now I needed to figure out what code […]
I continued to work on PDF.js. This time around I created new events within the viewer API that help better integrate PDF.js with other libraries. First event that I created is called pageremoved Pageremoved was needed so an external library can know exactly when a page is removed […]
So last week I started working on a bug for PDF.js. I spoke to the developers of the library, on IRC, and they advised me to concentrate on a different bug because this particular one was an edge case and not easily implemented. So they asked me to […]
So XMP part of the image embedding library did not work after several attempts with several different technologies by several different people. Now that project is abandoned for a newer technology that will be used later on. That technology will not be available for now so now I […]
So working with XMP and Android is a huge problem. First there are the build issues. XMP doesn’t play well with Android Studio and the Gradle build system. Even after using this particular repo that was successful in building the XMP toolkit within Android Studio, and after using […]
Switched focus from Qt to XMP. Getting to work on Android. Working on a sample app now.
So I started looking into the Java version of the XMP tool kit that I found in the CyanogenMod repository on Github. The problem with this tool kit is still the same, there is only reading component and not a writing component. I found some other classes in […]
So to start of this project for the Creative Commons Organization, I looked at the two more popular image formats, JPEG and PNG. Before I go into more detail about the embedding, let me explain what the project is. The CC organization wants to create an easy way […]